1. What is CollabCAD ?
CollabCAD is a collaborative network enabled and desktop CAD software system for industrial 3D designs and 2D drawings.
2. Is CollabCAD OS independent ?
Yes, it run on both Windows (7.x, 8.x, 10.x) as well as on Linux (Redhat 9, Centos, Ubuntu, Scientific Linux, RHEL, Fedora).
3. How can I get the trial/evaluation version of CollabCAD ?
Register for an e-CollabCAD account, then after accessing your account you can download different version’s of CollabCAD.
4. Is graphics card required for execution of CollabCAD ?
Yes, Open GL Supported Hardware Accelerated Graphics Adapter is required for better graphical performance.
5. Can I import native designs from other 3D CAD software’s ?
No, but import for IGES and STEP formats are supported.
6. How can I get support for CollabCAD ?
You can e-mail us at collabcad[at]nic[dot]in or you can submit a query on e-CollabCAD. Click Here
This page was last updated on